Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Review of The White Queen Part 2 by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not meant as a stand alone but part of a series. This is the second part of the series. In this book Joon D'fray goes to her new home where all of her mates will soon be joining her. Here she must decided will she accept all of her mates or will she cut some. If she chooses to cut any of them from her life she knows this means death for that man. How will she choose and will she ever get a chance to get back to her research?

This is another amazing short story in this series. It really has you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you but with each of these being short stories as well as part of a series I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...