Thursday, September 28, 2017

Review. Wrong Number, Right Guy by Tara Wylde and Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eleanor "Ella" Collins and Jason Monroe. These two met one spring break during college. Neither of them thought they would see the other again after that one perfect night. Neither has forgotten the other. Jason in fact spent a lot of money trying to find the one woman who wouldn't get out of his mind. Ella has had a different path since college. She became a mother and got involved with some really bad men to try and save her daughter. One call though changes everything for both of them. They wonder with all of the past issues that they have can they really have a future or will they lose far more then the memory of a perfect one night?

This is an amazing story that will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. There are twists and turns in this book that I really want to tell you all about but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is one that I would recommend to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...