Friday, December 8, 2017

It's Live: The Biker's Virgin by Michelle Valentine


We're excited to help Michelle A. Valentine celebrate the release of The Biker's VirginThe Biker's Virgin is an erotic read like you've never before seen from Michelle!


About The Biker’s Virgin (You’ll find the cover on page 3 of this packet)


I was given one simple job. Break in and kidnap a rival MC club’s daughter.
I wasn’t expecting her to be a barely legal virgin begging me to take her.
I have to have her—wife her up and let the world know she belongs to me. I don’t even care if not following orders could cost me my life.
She’s. Mine.
No one will take her away from me.

A hot, sexy standalone with a dirty-talking biker and his sweet virgin.


Add on Goodreads:

About Michelle 

New York Times Best Selling author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic and New Adult romance. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspires her naughty characters.


Find her Online:

Facebook Reader Group: http://on.fb.me/1HRxCJH






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...