Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of The Better Brother by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Michael and Julie. Micheal is a little bored with his life but isn't looking for a life long commitment that is until he meets the one woman he shouldn't have. Julie has been supporting her ex all through medical school. Now when he starts his residency he has decided that a commitment is not what he is looking for at this time. Little did Julie know when that door opened the next man she meets is one she wasn't suppose to. Will they find a HEA or will their decks just be to stacked against them?

This is a book that will be grabbing for a cool drink or jumping in a cold shower. It does have some twists and turns that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...