Friday, December 8, 2017

Review of Jack Frost


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cara Tayler and Jack Frost. Cara and Jack dated in the past and it didn't end well for them. Jack has learned that their are some things you just can't live without and Cara is that thing for him. He wonders though if he will ever get a chance to get her back or if their past will keep them apart forever?

This is an amazing story about giving love a second chance. There are some ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...