Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Review of Taken by the Dom by Cassandra Dee and Katie Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Minnie Evans and Head Master Thorn. Minnie looks and has dreams just like her mother which drives her father nuts. So to make her follow another path her send her to reformatory school. She can't seem to make him understand that she has her own dreams and is trying to do all she can to reach them. However the instant she meet the headmaster and finds that there is something she has never felt for anyone happening. Is it possible that their is more to them or will the fact that she is sent to a reformatory  put a wedge that they can't breakthrough between them.

This book is hot and will have you grabbing for something cold. There are some twists and turns that I want to turns in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...