Friday, December 8, 2017

Review of The Biker's Virgin by Michelle Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I had to leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cade and Piper. When this book opens we find Piper in a bar with a fake ID and her best friend. Little did she know that night she would meet the man that would change her life. Cade is only supposed to grab the girl so they can use her for ransom against her dad who is the MC pres of the Satan's Disciples. Little did he know he would fall for the girl and want her like he never has another woman. Can the two of them have more than one night of fun or will that be all that is in the cards for them?

This book is amazing. It shows how you never know what you are looking for until it lands in your lap sometimes. There are many ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that will this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...