Friday, December 22, 2017

Review of The Perfect Holiday by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cameron and Bea. Neither were looking for more than a good time during the ski season at Aspen. However what they got is a whole lot more. Can two people who are just out for a good time find something that could really last? Or is it all just more than they bargained for?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...