Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of My Best Friend's Brother by Candy Gray


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mason and Sarah. Sara is a woman who is at the top of her game. She is one of the top rated talk show host. Being in her position means sometimes it means some making the hard choices. She wonders though can she have it all though or does she have to choose between her career and being with a man who truly gets her? Mason knows what he wants and he always gets it. So when he sets his sights on Sara he is determined to have her body and soul. Can he get the one woman he truly wants or will he have to settle? 

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many ups and downs that will have you on the edge of your seat. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...