Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of Passion by Bella Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet  Alex and Jenny. Two people who knew each other in the past but now due to circumstances have been brought back together again. Alex wonders if he can not only protect the women in his life but  also if he can keep Jenny for all time or will it all blow up in his face before he gets that chance? Jenny wonders will they man she knew in the past actually can become the man of her future or will she loose her chance before she even gets one?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to he very end. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...