Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review of Lovemaker by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cora and Wyatt. Wyatt was Cora's best friend before he got into the drugs. Now he is dead and Cora needs Wyatt's help to figure out who killed him. Wyatt does want to do this but he is willing to try for her. However what they both want might drive them farther apart then closer together. Can they really have it all or will they end up in more trouble than they have ever seen before?

This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...