Friday, December 22, 2017

Review of Brother's Best Friend Unwrapped by Aria Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia and Carson. These two have know each other for years and both of them have some secrets. However this Christmas they are back in the same place after years apart. They each wonder what will happen when Christmas is over? Will they go back to being lonely people or will they find something amazing this season?

This book is amazing it really shows us sometimes what you need the most has been in front of you the whole time. This books has some ups and downs that will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. There is so much more I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...