Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Review of Teachers' Pet by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if you are looking to have a good time no matter where you are? What if you were in to older men? What if you found that they were in to you too? This are just a few of the questions that are answered in this book. Would you take this ride all the way or would you find heartbreak just around the corner?

This is a book that you will need something to cool yourself down with. There are many ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...