Friday, July 24, 2020

Review of Accidental Meeting by Ajme Williams


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Holly St. James and Tucker Marshall story. As you remember we have met both of these characters in earlier books. Holly is a school teacher who is trying to raise funds to upgrade the school library. During this time she is also left at the alter and becomes the mentor to the new teacher Tucker. Over the summer they had texted back and forth until Holly realizes how much older she is than Tucker. She feels like she has already had the town looking at her once she does not want to be the next town gossip story. Tucker feels like he needs a change and is ready to get out of Illinois and when his best friend Brooke convinces his to join her in Salvation he thinks this will be just what he is looking for. Brooke as you remember we met in Accidental Affair. This is not a best friends love story. This is Tucker wanting Holly but Holly still hung up on what others think. Will they get their HEA or will what others think break them for good?

This is another hit out of the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this author is great about making you think of things in the world in her books and this one is no different. I want to tell you more about that but I want to you come to your own conclusion on what is being shown to us. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...