Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Review of Billionaire Undercover: Hudson by J.S. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Taylor Delaney & we get Hudson Montgomery's story. Taylor is definitely a woman with a story. One that isn't pretty but has made her into the amazing woman she is today. The problem is even though she has a story that covers her past her future is not looking so hot either. See not only has she sat with someone she loves and respect and watched him die now she has been kidnapped while working at a job she always dreamed of. Hudson and his brothers had no clue the team they sent to Lanian to research another drill site would be kidnapped and only one would be released. When one of their team members comes to them and tells them all they know about the capture and holding of another team mate they know they have to act and act fast. Hudson never planned on this or the feeling he feels for just looking at Taylor's picture. Will these two get a HEA or will this be the straw that breaks everything for Taylor?

I have said it before and I will say it again J.S. is a must read author. Not only does she bring you a story you can't help but want to read. She gives you one that makes you think about not only yourself but others around you. This book is no different there are many issues that are brought up in this book that will have you looking at the world differently. There is so much I want to say about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you taking something from it that will staying with you long after you finish the book. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...