Saturday, July 4, 2020

Review of Bad Boy Bikers Club Box Set by Naomi West


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set we have 7 books. Each of these stories have couples that not only find someone they never thought 1 they would get for any length of time, and 2 they were willing to fight that hard for. Though each of these couples find that some one its not all sunshine and roses for them. These are bikers so what they want and what they have to go through to get that are sometimes 2 different things. There are so many things I want to tell you about. Each of these stories. I don't want to ruin them for any other readers. I will say once you start this set you just can't put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...