Monday, July 27, 2020

Review of Billionaire's Curvy Bet by Annabelle Winters.


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet India and Ingram. Both of them have made their millions the old fashion way this built it from the ground up. Now years later a society they were a part of in college has come and taken it all away from them. The only way they can get it back it so to be married by sunset. Neither thinks this will get it back but they feel like they have to fight for what they made. As they take this journey they learn more about each other and themselves. What will they do though when the deadline looms closer and closer. Shoot for a HEA or hope that their people can unravel it all before its to late?

It is a good story over all. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey like non other. I would recommend this to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...