Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Review of Bodyguard's Obsession by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet & Brooks "Butch".  From the moment Butch reads the file on the new client they will be protecting he knows he has found his woman. Butch will do anything to protect his woman from the mob family she was unlucky enough to literally run into. He knows he should probably turn her over to one of the other men who works for him but the thought of anyone else near her makes him see red. Violet was just out one day when she heard an noise and a man ran into her. Now her life is changed forever. She can't go home and if she doesn't take the protection they are offering her she knows she will be dead before the day is out. Who can she trust though she wonders. That is when she meets Butch and he somehow just makes her feel safe. Will these two make it to the HEA they both crave or will the family of the man she ran into find them first and make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...