Thursday, July 30, 2020

Review of Cowboy's Bride by K.C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Juliana Peterson and Gerald Walker. Gerald is a man who knows how to get things done. He is an ex-military man, a Texas ranger, and currently trying to get Juliana to date him. When she comes banging on his door claiming that he turned her into the fire marshal for violations they just can't cover right this moment he wonders why the rush. So when he goes investigating he finds a hornets nest he wishes his girl was far away from. Juliana can't help but think that Gerald is hot but most of the Walker men are. The thing is though most of the Walker men are also already taken. So when she gets a letter from the fire marshal telling her to fix her violation or get shut down she can't help but wonder if it is the Walker clan trying to get them shut down. That theory gets shut down real quick though. The problem is the person who made the call to the marshal is a whole lot more trouble then she will ever find with Gerald and not as much fun either. Will these two get out of this alive or will the person trying to shut down the business get the last laugh?

This is another amazing story in this series. I can be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. I recommend reading them in order so no secrets are revealed. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...