Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Review of Southern Charm by K.C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Samantha Taylor and we get Chance Walker's story. Chance has been given custody of a his little girl Ellie after her mother passes away. Her mom's parents realize they are just to old to take care of a rambunctious girl of her age. Ellie makes no qualms about telling him she wants to go back to what she knows. Chance knows without help he is never going to make it. Samantha is on the run from a past that isn't ready to let go of her. She finds the ad for a nanny position at the Walker Ranch and thinks this is be something that she can do until she figures out her next step. What she didn't plan on was falling for both Chance and his daughter. Can they get a HEA they both seem to be looking for or will Samantha's past make that future for any of them impossible?

This is another hit out the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say you will see some of the previous characters from this series but it is a stand alone. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...