Monday, July 27, 2020

Review of Billionaire's Curvy Contract by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Janelle and James. They are the third couple in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but would recommend reading them in order to avoid revealing any surprises. In this book Janelle and James are tasked with killing India and Ingram who we meet in Billionaire's Curvy Bet. These two either need to kill their friends or get married by sunrise. Neither has ever had any plans on marring someone else because they aren't sure it will truly last. What will they do when the sun is starting to rise will they believe they are safe due to the way they have their money or will they risk it all?

This is a great conclusion to this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...