Friday, July 24, 2020

Review of The Drift by Jenika Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoey and Wilder's story. Wilder believes he has found the brothers next big score. The problem is to get the info he has to meet with a junkie who spooks easily. When things go bad for Wilder they go bad fast. When his twin sees a woman who has watched the whole thing the only thing Frankie thinks is to save his brother and he can't leave this loose end while he is focused on that. He puts her in the car and Wilder is laid with her in the bench seat her job to hold the bullet wound and not let him die. Zoey is a free spirit and had just quit her job and was looking to move on to her next place. Where she wasn't quite sure but she knew it was time to move on. That is until she watches a guy get shot and is stuck in a car with him. There is something about Wilder though that just draws her to him. Will these two make it to get a HEA or will her wandering spirit and his gunshot wound make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. I do advise reading them in order so you don't give away any secrets. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...