Sunday, July 12, 2020

Review of Falling for the Player by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Jenny Heath & Eric Fairlight. In this book we find that Eric has been injured and is looking for some good news from his doctor. See Eric has only wanted one thing and that was to play football. All that changes though with one look at the new woman who might be joining the staff he knows what he wants. He just worries if he pushes to hard to fast he will loose his chance for good. Jenny can't believe this man has asked to have her as his physician. After learning she is new  and just learning the practice she knows this is her sink or swim moment. The other problem she is having is her attraction to Eric. Will these two find their way to a HEA or will who they are to each other be a problem they just can't overcome?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...