Saturday, November 5, 2022

Review of Dad's Cop Friend by Lena LIttle

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Flor and Frank. When this book opens we find officer frank in pursuit of a burglar. Little does he know the woman he is after is none other than his old informants daughter. Flor wants to tell Frank more than what she was doing in that mall that night. There is so much going on in her and her father's life that they need help with. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...