Friday, November 4, 2022

Review of Wanted: Mistletoe Hot Holiday Collection my Multiple Authors

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Roxy, Finn, Mac, and Dax. After hearing a little boy saying he daddy the firefighter needed helping getting new gear Roxy and her friend decide an auction is in order. Little did she know she would be auctioned off to three men who have to much man and their mind is on her. Can they all get a HEA or is just be a season of giving?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...