Friday, November 18, 2022

Review of Savage by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Montana Dunn & Cord Masters. Montana comes from old money but she likes nothing more than working in her crystal shop and working on the train with Cord. She just wishes he would see her as more than the girl that works on the train. Cord is a blue color guy with a checkered past. The one thing he really wants is for Montana to see past all that and give him a chance. Can these two find a HEA or will their past define their future?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...