Friday, November 18, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy's Beach Bunny by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaylee & her stepfather. In this book Kaylee notices that her stepfather is left alone a lot and her mother seems to never pay attention to him. She is determined on this beach vacation to change that for him. Though he resists at first Kaylee knows just how to show him how much fun there is to have on this vacation. Can they have a HEA or will this just be a little fun at the beach?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...