Thursday, November 10, 2022

Review of Sugar Plum Daddy by Rebecca Gallo

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clara & Darian. On the night these two meet Clara is on stage in a strip club and Darian believes that she is looking directly at him. When these two actually meet thought they both have very different expectations of what they want. Darian knows from the first moment he lays eyes on Clara that she is meant to be his. Now he just has to convince her of this. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be too many differences between them?

Hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...