Sunday, November 6, 2022

Review of Present & Praise by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maggie, Jameson, Ford, & Heath. Maggie was also on shift at Santa's workshop when the little boy came in to talk about his dad needing new firefighting gear. She agreed to be part of an auction to help raise this money. What she didn't plan on was her three stepbrothers bidding on her. What she doesn't know is they have had feelings for years for her and think now is their chance with her. Can they all find a HEA or will past hurts make that impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...