Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Review of Four Alway by Stephanie Brother

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jade, Dodge, Diesel, Maddox, & Chase. When this book opens we find that Jade has offered to make the last delivery of the bakery not knowing where exactly she is going. When she gets there and sees the men she can't believe they are containing all this hotness in one building. Though the guys want her to stay she just isn't sure. Can they all find a HEA or will Jade's overbearing upbringing make that impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...