Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Review of Her Sexy Mountain Man by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nina & Oak. Nina has moved to a new location for a fresh start. She is looking for someone to see her for what she is and accept her. Oak hasn't had a little in quite a while and the last one left him wondering if he would ever have one again. When he meets Nina he isn't sure but she looks like the kind of woman he would like. Can these two find a HEA or will the pain of the past ruin a future?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...