Thursday, November 10, 2022

Review of The Loney Little's Hot Mountain Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nicolette & Christopher. Nicolette has come to be a nanny and at home teacher to her friend. The thing is though on her first night she meets Christopher and there is just something about him that has her unable to keep her mind off him. From the moment Christopher sees her he knows he wants her. The thing is he has never had a long term little. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be wanting someone they can't have?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...