Sunday, November 6, 2022

Review of Submitting To Her Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Michelle & her stepfather. Michelle has very strong options about the type of relationship she wants to have. When she goes looking for it no one will give it to her. So she talks to one of her classmates who she believes can help her. Little does she know he is about to tell her stepdad on her. Can these two find a HEA or will he finally stop Michelle from going too far?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...