Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy Makes Me His Good Girl by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mallory & her stepfather. Mallory decides to be a little bit wicked on her graduation day. The thing is when he hugs her she starts feeling something for a man she never has in the past. When they get home though it all changes and Mallory is determined to go after what she really wants. Can these two find a HEA or will it all have just been a fun weekend?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...