Saturday, August 26, 2023

Review of Daddy's Little Brat Surrender by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shelby & Jackman. Shelby knows she is a spoiled brat. She also knows that the boys she has been with are just something to pass the time. There is one man she wants though but she doesn't think he wants her. Jackson knows that Shelby is a brat. That is something he wants in his little. He wonders though if she feels the same way. Can they find a HEA or will it be too much for them to handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...