Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Review of Second Down Darling by Lex Martin

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlotte Darling & Jake Ramirez. Charlotte met Jake in high school and became his tutor. From that first moment she knew she was in love with him. The problem is one night with his sister resulted in her nephew. She would do anything for these two but she knows for herself she has to get away. After catching Dakota with his team mate he knows he needs a fresh start. He just has to make sure anywhere he goes they know about his son. Can they find a HEA or will past hurts make their second chance impossible?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...