Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of Easter Daddy by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily & Liam Lewis. When Liam's dad asks him to do an Easter Egg Hunt he wants nothing to do it. His other request is to have his stepsister run it for him. The thing is one look at her and he couldn't care what the event is he wants to be with her. Lily knows her step brother is completely off limits but there is just something about him. Will they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...