Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Review of Grumpy Firefighter by Ginger Hudson

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet Clarke & William "Will" Baxter. Violet has big plans for the berry farm she has just inherited from her grandfather. The only problem is the barn to store all the crops can't pass inspection. Will knew Violet's grandfather when he was younger. He was the one man to believe in him and put him on a better path. Can he help her without getting involved with her or is this their chance at a HEA?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...