Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Review of Stepbrothers in the Bratva by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Esme, Timofey, Yakov, Zakhar, and Viktor. Esme is just looking to spend a little time with her mother and new husband. When she goes there she finds out that her mom isn't there but she is stuck with her stepbrothers. Her stepbrothers cut their vacation short just to to babysit their stepsister. None of them want to be there but one look at her and none of them want to leave. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...