Saturday, August 5, 2023

Review of Mr. Cocky by Leslie North

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Max & Theo. Theo is having a problem with a man he is trying to partner with. Little did he know the answer to this problem would be asleep in his cabin on his yacht. Max is all up in arms when she is woken up by a man standing over her. Little did she realize it would be the man who had hired her to take pictures that day. Can these two find a HEA or will the bickering and problems keep them apart forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...