Friday, August 25, 2023

Review of Mafia Daddy One-Night Stand by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a votulantry and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jade & Luca. Jade wants nothing more than anything to have a daddy of her own. If she can't have that she is willing to have one for just a night. Though she believes she will never see him again. Luca can't forget his little one night stand. Though he wants her as his little girl he doesn't even know the first things about. Can they find a HEA or will they be forever a one night stand?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...