Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review of Daddy's Little Patient by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Raina & Alex. Raina is on the run from her aunt and is determined not only to get her home back but to get her aunt out. When she escapes though she cut herself deeply and needs a doctor. Alex believes that one of the other daddy's little is calling him to help with another animal. Little did he know he was going to find a beautiful woman instead. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...