Monday, August 21, 2023

Review of My Sexy Neighbor Wants My Submission by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mack & Carl. Mack has had a crush on Carl for years now but figures it is just a school girl crush. So when she goes away to college she believes she will get over it. Now she is back and the crush ya it never went away it just grew. Carl knew the girl next door had a crush on him but she was too young. She is still young but much older and wiser. Can they find their HEA or will it just be a fling to get on with life?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...