Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Review of Merciless Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kate & Mason. Kate is hired to find the mole in the Hell’s Renegade motorcycle club. The thing is the one man she wants to notice her is the one man she thinks might just be the mole. Mason doesn't know why Kate is at the club house. He knows he wants her but he wonders if he even has a chance with her. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...