Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Every Little Love Song by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Corbin & Wren. Corbin knows when he left Wren he left a piece of his heart in his hometown. Now 20 years later he is back for their daughters wedding and to get back his first love. Wren is happy he is back for his daughter after missing so much of her life. She wonders though can she even think about giving him a second chance? Can they have a HEA or is it too much water under the bridge?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...