Monday, July 4, 2022

Reviewe of Virgin (Devoted Book 1) by Frankie Love

 


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set we get 5 stories of couples who have prove that they are meant to be together. For Example in the first story we meet Huck & Honey. Huck has wanted Honey since the moment he met her. The only problem was he was married to her mother at the time. True it wasn't a real marriage but before anything could happen Honey was on a cruise ship for work. Now she is back but Huck still isn't sure he should have the only woman he has ever wanted. Can they get a HEA or are they destined to be apart forever?

Amazing stories. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...