Saturday, July 2, 2022

Review of Lost on the Mountain by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Jade Thompson & Nate Wilson. Jade knew that her heart would always belong to Alaska and Nate but she had to see the rest of the world. So when she learned her dad was sick she was already planning to come home she just didn't know she would lose him before she got there. Nate can't believe the only woman he really loved is back he just wonders for how long. Can these two find a HEA or will the mistrust drive a permanent wedge between them?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...