Saturday, July 2, 2022

Review of Dirty Little Secret by Kelly Meyers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bethany Paige and Brandon Mowbray. From the moment these two meet there is an instant attraction. But how can they be together when Bethany is Brandon's daughter's best friend and Brandon is Bethany's new boss? This is an amazing story, full ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. 

There is so much that I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is a book once you start you can't put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...