Thursday, July 7, 2022

Review of Dirty Lesson by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Phoebe Turner & Gavin North. When this book opens we find that Phoebe is out in the Florida swamp cataloguing new specimens. The problem is she didn't realize the time and now she isn't sure how to get back and is hot and hungry. Gavin has never wanted to cross the student/teacher barrier. But Phoebe, she has him wanting to throw that rule book right out. Can these two find a HEA or is it just, unrequited attraction? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...