Monday, July 11, 2022

Review of The Fiance Deal by Crystal Monroe


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hazel Gibson & Quinn Stryker. When this book opens we find that Quinn is in trouble with the press that is not only affecting his current acting project but any future ones as well. The only thing he can think of at this moment though is Hazel the one woman he truly loved and let get away. Hazel can't believe her ex best friend/ ex boyfriend sold her out to the press. She hasn't seen him in years and the fact she has to all the time she just might kill him this time. Can these two find a HEA or is this just closure?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...